Become a PPA MemberBenefits, Requirements, and Approval Process
Who We Are
Preemie Parent Alliance is a network of organizations offering support to families of premature infants. To ensure best outcomes for preemie families, the Preemie Parent Alliance is dedicated to representing the needs and best interests of preemie families in all facets of healthcare policy, care guidelines, advocacy, education and family support. As a national network we are establishing a unified parent voice to advocate for infants, who cannot speak for themselves, and their families. Together, we represent thousands of NICU and bereaved families across the country.
PPA Member Benefits
- National & International exposure for your organization
- Your organization’s logo & link to your website on the PPA website
- Use of the PPA logo on your website
- Best practice consulting & professional development calls
- Consideration for the PPA Speakers Bureau
- Opportunities to serve on parent review boards for professional organizations related to prematurity
- Collaborate with other preemie parent support organizations
- Community calendar to post your organization’s events and fundraisers
- Discounted members only registration fee for the Annual Preemie Parent Summit
- Exclusive opportunity to include one item in all attendee bags at the annual Preemie Parent Summit
- Exposure for your organization at all conferences where PPA exhibits
All applications are reviewed and verified by the Preemie Parent alliance Leadership Team. Upon approval and receipt of your membership dues, your account will be activated.
Who Can Become A Member?
- Offer support to parents of preemies
- Be run by a parent of a preemie – or appoint a parent to represent your organization
- Be a non-profit or for-profit entity. Those in the process of applying for 501(c)3 status must provide proof
- Pay an annual membership fee of $250
Contact Keira Sorrells, President of PPA at 601.292.7832 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions.